Inclusion Recovery Basingstoke
Welcome to Inclusion Recovery Basingstoke, also known as “The Hub”. We offer support, information and a range of psychosocial interventions to anyone who uses or is affected by substances, whether this is drugs or alcohol.
Our team is made up of recovery worker’s, nurses, peer mentor’s, volunteers, counsellors, administrators and GP’s
We would like to share with you, some of the services we offer and provide for individuals who use our services:
- Open for Action – A provision for people to attend to discuss substance misuse
- Breakfast Club – consists of one hour, on a Monday morning for Clients to attend and set up a plan for the week ahead and set goals
- Women’s Group – Run by women as a Therapeutic Group
- Alcohol Dependent Group – helps to provide pre-contemplation to service user’s to encourage abstinence
- Acupuncture – Holistic approach to recovery and a relaxing session for clients
- Alcohol, Drug Brief Intervention and Goals for Change – Advice on remaining abstinent and setting achievable goals
- Peer Support – Accessible on a Saturday for Clients to discuss and share their experiences in their recovery
- Inclusion Recovery Programmes – In depth recovery focused workshops specific to most substances
- Doctors Clinics and BBV Clinics are held here
- The Service is open 7 days a week and has one late evening a week, on Thursdays to 7pm.
Usual hours are 9am – 5pm for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, and 9am – 4pm on Sunday’s.Â To download a sample timetable click here
Hope this has provided you with a small insight into Inclusion Recovery Basingstoke Hub, give us a ring or drop by and take that step towards brighter future – we know we can help you!