Inclusion Recovery Hampshire (IRH) offers advice and information to support you to reduce the harm caused by drug misuse. We offer a range of support aimed at reducing harm and improving your health.
We work to reduce the harmful effects of drug misuse on individuals, their families and the community.
Inclusion are committed to reducing the harmful effects of drugs across Hampshire
Our services include:
- Brief Advice, Information and drugs education
- Harm Reduction information and literature
- Structured treatment Programmes
- Inclusion Recovery Programme (Groupwork Programme)
- Needle and Syringe Programme – click here for a list of pharmacies where this is available
- Blood Bourne Virus testing and vaccination
- Referral to inpatient detoxification and rehabilitation
- Liaison with other professionals such as GP’s and sexual health clinics
For more information or to speak to your nearest office please contact 0300 124 0103 (all calls charged at local rate)
IRH also has a P2P (peer-to-peer) Hepatitis C Mentoring Project in partnership with The Hepatitis C Trust, where trained mentors deliver talks and presentations to peers and professionals with the aim of increasing awareness and testing for hepatitis C, interspersing volunteers’ own life experiences with key messages, risk factors and treatment options. P2P is an award winning project and really is setting the standard of a Gold-star-service that individuals in Hampshire receive as a result of the effort and passion committed by the peers and staff involved in it.
Inclusion Recovery Hampshire work in close partnership with Hampshire County Council, Hampshire Drug and Alcohol Action Team, Hampshire Police, Probation, NOMS, Social Care Teams, Pharmacies, GP’s and other providers to reduce the harmful affects of drugs.