Inclusion Recovery Havant
Welcome to Inclusion Recovery Havant!
The Havant Recovery Hub covers Havant, Hayling Island, Waterlooville, Petersfield and Borden areas. We provide Satellite services in Waterlooville, Petersfield/Liss & Borden
We work together with individuals who are affected by drugs and alcohol use.
Our Havant Hub and Satellite’s aim to enable individual’s to make positive changes to improve their lives.
Our team is made up of recovery workers, nurses, counsellors, GP’s, administrators, peer mentor’s and volunteer’s and we are all committed to supporting people on their recovery journey. Our team helps to empower individual’s to have an active voice in their community.
The service includes:
- Open access
- Recovery journey planning
- Structured Group work programmes
- Workshops (less-structured, shorter group-work sessions)
- Access to community prescribing
- Relaxation and acupuncture
- Needle exchange
- Key working/one to one appointments
- Late night and weekend opening hours
- Community Detox
- Referral for In-Patient detox and Residential Rehabilitation
- BBV testing, advice and Immunisation
- Family/Carer Support
- Access to Education/Employment
- Skills Training
- Volunteer Programme support with housing.
We facilitate community recovery activities on a Sunday – come and speak to us to find out more!
Whether you are affected by alcohol or drugs (including heroin, cocaine, crack, NPS – legal high’s, steroids or any other) we know we can help you, so take that step and call us or drop-by, you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it sooner!
To download a sample timetable for Inclusion Recovery Havant click here